dinsdag 17 september 2013

Trend: Cobalt Blue

This season I completely fell in love with the color cobalt blue. It's a beautiful color that is really striking and perfect wearable for the autumn season! I will show you some of the best blue catwalk items and in my next post I will show you some of my own (affordable!) cobalt blue pieces.

At first, this gorgeous ladylike $3647,89 (2731,07) Valentino coat. The details around the waist are giving this jacket a special twist. perfect for the cold autumn tempratures.

These Tabitha Simmons suede sandals are amazing! you can wear them with a simple pair of jeans but also with a beautiful party dress. Price: $1128,67 (€845)


The different fabrics on this Mason By Michelle Mason dress are fun and wearable! price: $738,20 (€552.67)



We all know the CĂ©line Trapeze bag! This bag has been (and still is!) one of the most wanted bags all over the (fashion) world! The real deal costs $2,600.00, a price that is not affordable for every fashionlover.. 


This Clover Canyon dress is very subtle and chique. The length and long sleeves make this dress a very wearable dress for colder periods. price: $692,94 (518,78)

I also loved this Noir Jewelry gem bracelet with a price of  $210.00 (€163.00). The silver and blue is a great combination and I think it's a great musthave piece!

Love, Jasmijn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten