maandag 16 september 2013

Fall 2013 Musthaves

So I was looking on the internet for amazing fall 2013 pieces that I could add to my closet.
I found some amazing ones that I really want to have!

I reallllly want to have this gorgeous Jeffrey Campbell boot (on Nastygal.com). The beautiful emerald colour on the front and the ombre effect make this shoe a perfect Fall musthave! price: $212 (158,72)

this shiny high-gloss tortoiseshell Monki clutch is a perfect bag for a casual outfit as it is for a partylook. It's a  affordable bag; it costs $31,28 (€23.42)  and it is (inter alia) obtainable on asos.com.

I really like this eye-catching diamond earrings from Johnny Loves Rosie! they cost $35,04 (€26.03) and are available on asos.com


This ASOS beanie and scarf set (on asos.com)with its popping yellow details
 make your outside outfit complete! price: $16,04 and $38,24 (€13.01 and €28.63)



This adorable black ASOS faux fur hat will keep your ears warm on cold days (on asos.com) . Price: $34,77 (€26.03) 

And last but not least: This Whistles wrap-skirt is definitely a Fall-musthave with its all-over checked print and amazing colour. Its available on asos.com and costs $217,26 (€162.66)

Love, Jasmijn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten